Southwick Associates is a market research, statistics, and economics firm, specializing in the hunting, shooting, sportfishing, and outdoor recreation markets. For more than 25 years, Southwick Associates has delivered comprehensive insights that have advanced strategic decisions across the entire outdoor community; from resource agencies, industry associations and non-profit organizations, to utilities, outdoor manufacturers and businesses. We find solutions to problems others cannot solve.
Who We Are:
Southwick Associates thrives by helping outdoor businesses, natural resource agencies and conservation non-profits reach their goals using our insights. We are recognized as the premier source of knowledge that helps our clients and the outdoor community become stronger and smarter. We not only provide companies the data they need, but explain what the results mean. Our staff works in a collaborative, flexible environment that allows us to challenge our abilities and knowledge – and boost our clients to new levels of success.
- Utilizing teamwork and collaborative efforts across our specialized staff and networks to tap into a wide pool of expertize.
- Internally, every project is assigned to a qualified project manager to coordinate project tasks to team members and ensure quality insights in a timely manner.
- Committed to understanding and fulfilling our customer’s needs by providing creative, reliable and personalized solutions.
- Providing accurate information on-time while being forthcoming about uncertainties and limitations.
- Engaged in emerging issues and adaptive to our customers’ and community’s evolving needs.
- Stay informed on issues and acquire the latest research methods and tools available by attending educational events and industry conferences.
- Defend, advance and advocate the outdoor recreational lifestyle and for natural resources conservation.
- Continue to act as a thought leader for the wildlife-based conservation and outdoor recreational industries.