Economic Impact Analysis calculates the importance an activity or initiative has on the economy or quality of life of a region, generating greater support for that activity. Let Southwick Associates, the original outdoor recreational economic firm, help your team quantify your impact.
Today’s fish & wildlife agencies increasingly asked to do more with less. Many state and federal legislators do not understand or appreciate these agencies’ missions but do understand dollars and jobs. At the local, state, national and international levels, Southwick Associates can quantify the economic contributions and value from the resources and activities you manage.
Economic Research Examples
Click on the examples below of how Southwick has helped other agencies:
- Sportfishing in America
- Hunting in America
- Target Shooting in America
- America’s Sporting Heritage
- NFWF Conservation Economy
- Outdoor Recreation Economy
- Economic Values of Saginaw Bay Coastal Marshes
- Economic Analysis of Florida’s Big Bend Region
- Economic Contributions of Hunting-related Tourism in Eastern and Southern Africa
- Panama Sportfishing Economics
- Recreational Fisheries Economic Impact Assessment Manual
Ready for your fish or wildlife agency to have real data to show its value? Talk to Southwick Associates (email@example.com; 904-277-9765) to get started!