About Southwick Associates:
Better Information…Better Decisions
Who We Are:
Southwick Associates helps organizations make better decisions through better information. With a specialty in the hunting, fishing, target shooting, conservation and firearms sectors, since 1990 we’ve served a wide range of outdoor-oriented clients, including outdoor manufacturers (highly confidential!), natural resource agencies, conservation non-profits, investment and legal firms. We’ve been recognized as the outdoor sector’s premier source of new knowledge. Our staff, located across the U.S., work in a collaborative, flexible environment that allows us to take our clients to new levels of success.
What We Do:
- Economic impact & valuation studies
- Consumer motivations & preference research
- Evaluation of R3 efforts and corporate marketing campaigns
- Market sizing and trends research
- Merger & acquisition due diligence
- Expert witness
- License & permit design and pricing
- Data visualization and analysis
- New product feedback, pricing and preferred features
- Consumer surveys
- Brand awareness and perceptions
- Voice of the Customer
- Regression analyses
And much more.
- Utilizing teamwork and collaborative efforts across our specialized staff and networks to tap into a wide pool of expertise.
- Internally, every project is assigned to a qualified project manager to coordinate project tasks to team members and ensure quality insights in a timely manner.
- Committed to understanding and fulfilling our customer’s needs by providing creative, reliable and personalized solutions.
- Providing accurate information on-time while being forthcoming about uncertainties and limitations.
- Engaged in emerging issues and adaptive to our customers’ and community’s evolving needs.
- Stay informed on issues and acquire the latest research methods and tools available by attending educational events and industry conferences.
- Defend, advance and advocate the outdoor recreational lifestyle and for natural resources conservation.
- Continue to act as a thought leader for the wildlife-based conservation and outdoor recreational industries.