HunterSurvey.com helps the hunting & shooting sports industries and natural resource management agencies track consumer participation and expenditure trends. Using email and the web, this service surveys a panel of hunting and shooting enthusiasts across the U.S. at the end of each quarter. Each survey will ask the participant if they:
- Hunted or went shooting in the previous months
- How many days they went hunting or shooting
- Which species they sought when they hunted in the previous months
- Which types of hunting or shooting activities they undertook in the previous months
- Which hunting and shooting products they purchased in the past quarter, with sub-questions including: Brand purchased, Amount spent, Where the purchase was made (mass merchandiser, specialty store, independent, online, etc.), Details about the product (gauge size, etc.)
Hunting & Shooting Participation & Equipment Purchases Annual Report
Single year-end topline HunterSurvey.com report. Includes participation, and equipment purchases including brand purchased, price paid, and type of store for a wide range of products. Year-end and prior year information are presented for comparison.
Regular Price: $3,500.
Hunting & Shooting Participation & Equipment Purchases Report Results; Subscription (4 Reports)
Topline report tracking participation, and equipment purchases, including brand purchased, price paid, and type of store for a wide range of products. Report is compiled from information collected quarterly from the Southwick Associates proprietary hunting consumer panels. Subscription includes four quarterly reports and the annual year-end report.
Regular Price: $6,000.
NSSF Member Price: $5,100.
Custom Reports/Special Topic Questions
Custom crosstabs and reports not available through the syndicated reports can be developed from the vast database of information collected through the Southwick Associates sportsmen panels. In addition, Southwick Associates allows space in each survey for inclusion of custom proprietary questions, available on a first-come basis.