About Southwick Associates:
Better Information…Better Decisions
Who We Are:
Southwick Associates thrives by helping outdoor businesses, natural resource agencies and conservation non-profits reached their goals using our insights. We are recognized as the premier source of knowledge that helps our clients and the outdoor community become stronger and smarter. We not only provide companies the data they need, but explain what the results mean. Our staff works in a collaborative, flexible environment that allows us to challenge our abilities and knowledge – and boost our clients to new levels of success.
What We Do:
Southwick Associates is a market research, statistics, and economics firm, specializing in the hunting, shooting, sportfishing, and outdoor recreation markets. For more than 25 years we have delivered comprehensive insights that have advanced business and strategic decision-making across the entire outdoor community; from government agencies, industry associations and non-profit organizations to affiliated businesses and manufacturers. We find solutions to problems others have not been able to solve.
To remain the premier go-to source of information on outdoor markets, economics, trends, consumers.
To provide better information for better decision.
The outdoor recreation and fish, wildlife and natural resources conservation areas, especially the hunting, shooting and sportfishing sectors.
- Utilizing teamwork and collaborative efforts across our specialized staff and networks to tap into a wide pool of expertize.
- Committed to understanding our customer’s needs and providing creative, reliable and personalized solutions to fulfill their information needs.
- Providing accurate information while being forthcoming about uncertainties and limitations.
- Engaged in emerging issues and adaptive to our customers’ and community’s evolving needs.
- Defend, advance and advocate the outdoor recreation/lifestyle and natural resources conservation.
- Known by our clients to dependably provide information on time.