FERNANDINA BEACH, Fla. — With rapidly-changing competition and uncertain market conditions, it’s no longer good enough for companies to simply “go with their gut” when making business decisions. Southwick Associates will be attending the NSSF’s SHOT Show this month to help businesses better understand their market and new opportunities through customized, intelligent market research.
Southwick Associates cuts through conjecture and generates insights custom-tailored to answer the important questions a business needs to know to make informed decisions. Their specialty areas include, but are not limited to:
• Measuring and tracking your company’s and competition’s market share;
• Consumer habits and product preferences for the hunting, shooting and personal protection markets;
• Consumers’ perception of your company’s and competition’s brands;
• Projecting new product success before investing in new launches; and
• Identifying ideal advertising and marketing strategies and messages
“We enjoy helping companies grow and succeed in this ever-changing market. We work closely with our clients to make sure they have the right information to make the most informed marketing and business decisions possible,” says Nancy Bacon, Vice President of Southwick Associates.”
For more information or to schedule a meeting with Southwick Associates at the SHOT Show, contact Nancy at (503) 658-3303 or firstname.lastname@example.org.