AnglerSurvey & HunterSurvey Report Pricing
The Millennial Report: Comparing Millennial and Non-Millennial Hunters and Shooters
Millennial hunters and shooters (those born between 1981 and 2000) are often viewed as an elusive group, challenging conventional industry knowledge of spending patterns and activity levels. In some cases this may be true, but in many instances millennial hunters are similar to non-millennial hunters with regard to how they were introduced to hunting and shooting, what activities they participate in now, and how they purchase items. While many differences between millennial and non-millennial groups can likely be attributed to age and income differences, there are likely also cultural shifts driving some of the divergence. This sample report previews the table of contents, and list of tables. For more information, please contact email@example.com.
Regular Price: $700.
Detailed report containing 2015 market size estimates for a broad range of products, including firearms, ammunition, and many accessories that have had limited information available in the past. Information includes retail dollar estimates and unit estimates for products, with other special breakouts including primary reason for purchase (hunting, casual shooting, self-defense, etc.) in one report.
Regular Price: $4,000.
Detailed report containing 2015 market size estimates for a broad range of products, including rods, reels, and many accessories that have had limited information available in the past. .
Regular Price: $3,500.
Topline report covering consumption of media by anglers, hunters, and shooters in one report. Information covers types of media consumed (TV, magazine, website, social media) as well as specific titles within each of those categories. Includes four quarterly reports.
Regular Price: $3,200. NSSF/ASA Member Price: $2,720.
Single Media Monitor Report for any of the prior quarters published.
Regular Price: $1,600. NSSF/ASA Member Price: n/a.
Topline report tracking participation, and equipment purchases, including brand purchased, price paid, and type of store for a wide range of products. Report is compiled from information collected bi-monthly from the Southwick Associates proprietary hunting and sportfishing consumer panels. Subscription includes six bi-monthly reports (Jan/Feb, Mar/Apr, May/Jun, Jul/Aug, Sep/Oct, Nov/Dec) and the annual year end report.
Regular Price: $4,500. NSSF/ASA Member Price: $3,825.
Single year-end topline HunterSurvey or AnglerSurvey report. Includes participation, and equipment purchases including brand purchased, price paid, and type of store for a wide range of products. Year-end and prior year information are presented for comparison.
Regular Price: $2,400. NSSF/ASA Member Price: n/a.
Topline report detailing participation and equipment purchase information for a specific segment of consumer. Reports available for the following segments:
- Bow & Crossbow Purchasers (View Sample)
- Deer Hunters
- Turkey Hunters
- Waterfowl Hunters
- Bass Anglers
- Fly Fishing
- Rod/Reel/Combo Purchasers
- Kayak Angling
- Regular Price: $2,300. NSSF/ASA Member Price: n/a.
Custom Reports/Special Topic Questions
Custom crosstabs and reports not available through the syndicated reports can be developed from the vast database of information collected through the Southwick Associates sportsmen panels. In addition, Southwick Associates allows space in each survey for inclusion of custom proprietary questions, available on a first-come basis.
Annual topline report for a single product category in HunterSurvey or AnglerSurvey report. Includes overall participation information, and equipment purchase information for all products within a category.
Regular Price: $1,500. NSSF/ASA Member Price: n/a.
Category Reports Available:
Hunting/Shooting Category Reports
- Firearms – rifles, handguns, muzzleloaders, air rifles/air guns, shotguns
- Ammunition – rifle, handgun, shotgun, air rifle/air gun pellets
- Archery/Bowhunting – quivers, peep sites, strings & accessories, nocks, stabilizers, sights, broadheads, bow stands, bows, bow cases, silencers, rests, targets, arm guards, arrows, fletching, crossbows, releases & tabs
- Black Powder – solvent, patches, powder measure, flints, propellant/powder, primers, speed loader, cleaning supplies, bullets, balls and/or shot, breech plug or nipple
- Handloading/Reloading – press, reloading tools, dies, reloading component (brass, shell cases, bullets, primers, powder, shotshell hulls or wads, shot), bullet mold
- Optics – laser rangefinders (handheld), lens covers, binoculars, red dot/tactical magnifier, spotting scopes, reflex/red dot sights, boresighter, laser sights, scopes, night vision/thermal imaging, scope/accessory mounts (rings and bases)
- Hunting Apparel – boots, backpack/waist pack/duffle, undergarments or thermal underwear, pants/bibs/overalls, headgear, waders, hunting socks, jackets/coats, vests, gloves, coveralls, shirts
- Hunting Gear & Supplies – lighting, treestands/ladders/towers, blinds, food plot seed, game cooolers (specialized for meat/game), GPS device, trail cameras/game cameras, game feed, game calls, game feeder, game cleaning supplies, odor eliminator, decoys, lure scent, two-way radio, hunting knives/multitools, covers scent
- Shooting Gear & Supplies – benches & rests, ear protection, clays/clay pigeons, targets, shooting glasses, holsters/ammo belts, traps/target throwing
- Firearm Storage & Cleaning – gun safes, gun case or sleeve, gun cleaning
- Firearm Parts/Accessories – trigger assemblies/trigger guards, barrels, recoil reduction, bolts/carriers/bolt parts, grips (pistol and forward) & buttstocks, slings, bipod, lower/upper receiver, choke tubes, magazines, muzzle devices (suppressors), caliber conversion kits, handguard
Angler Category Reports:
- Fishing Rods, Reels, and Combos
- Fishing Line – monofilament, super-line or braid, fluorocarbon
- Lures – hard bait, soft bait, live bait, spinner bait, dough bait, jig
- Terminal Tackle – bobbers, hooks, leaders, rigs, sinkers, swivels (View Sample)
- Fly-Fishing Gear – fly rod, fly reels, fly rod/reel combo, fly rod case, flies, fly leader and tippet, fly line, fly tying tool and vise, fly tying material, fly vest, pack bag, fly fishing chest wader, fly fishing open toe boot, fly fishing wading boot, fly fishing rain jacket, fly fishing sun glove)
- Fishing Electronics – fish finder or sonar, GPS or radio, underwater camera
- Fishing Apparel – footwear, hats or headgear, raingear, clothing, waders, gloves, life jacket or vest, fishing vest
- Other Fishing Equipment – tackle box, bait buckets or aerators, cast nets, hook sharpeners/removers, pliers, knives, landing nets, scales/grips/measuring devices, stringers, trolling motor